March 4, 2008

Knee Update

Knee update: Well things are better I am not on crutches anymore. I can walk pretty well the goal is to be able to play mens church basketball in a couple of weeks! We'll see the boss (Anna) said only if I able to kneel down, jump, and run. All of which still hurts so I am hoping not to be a cheer leader.
Work update: Other then that all is good. I did get some good news last week about the job i got a promotion "kind of" I think. I am getting paid more but i am also have more hours to work, and still have to do all the local planning. The position is call a Planner. On the plus side i don't have over the road drivers, If you don't know there the ones that are the pains in the but!!!!!

No comments: