October 1, 2008

Two Months!

Well, Ruth is two months old, as of September 24th. She is growing so fast and just gets prettier everyday! We took her to the doctor yesterday and she is just over 11 pounds and about 22 inches long! She smiles a lot and coos at us and has started following me with her eyes, when I walk past her or away from her. I am excited to see all the new things she will do in the next few weeks!
This is Ruth with her cousin Hailey(born June14th)


Ruth smiling!

Ruth in a beautiful dress, made by her Aunt Utahna.

Nathan's parents are coming to visit and will get to meet little Ruth for the first time. We are going to have Ruth blessed on Sunday the 12th and have a lot of our family coming into town to visit. It will be an exciting month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your family is absolutely BEAUTIFUL...Lizzy shared this page with me and I am in aww of how quickly your family is growing. Your kids are gorgeous....I hope all is well with you always. Miss you like crazy!
Love Edythe