So I was sitting here folding laundry and listening to Matthew and Abi play together (and not fighting) and I had to start writing up some of the things they were saying. They have been playing under and around the desk, the baby's excersaucer and in the living room. I gave them our broken phone and they each took a part to use as radios.
M: "Station come in! There is a girl stuck in a floating baby toy thing!"
"How do you know she is in there?"
"I can see the floating orange thing and a girl moving around in there!"
"O.K. We are on the way!"
A little while later I asked Matthew to put a pillow away and he told me that he couldn't because: "It's my bed, Mom. My phoney bed. You know the bed for my phone friend!"
Then he took his phone and they went around the house to visit all the other phone friends!
The office phone is also named "Phoney" and he is my son, I have just been informed, and we live in Office City, The kids live in Living Room City and their phone parts are named "Bob" and "Phoney". What will they think of next!! I love not having television!
Ha Ha Ha! They come up with the funniest things!
June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment